REOPENING JUNE 1
RUIDOSO, NEW MEXICO YOGA STUDIO
Our philosophy is based on the teachings of Krishnamacharya, which advocate yoga practice matched to the student's needs. Not a gym or spa, instructors focus on the wellness aspects of a yoga and understand physiology, myofascia, joint function and the unique abilities of yoga to "re-pattern the body' to counteract effects of aging, injury, over/under use and athletic issues. Yoga Alliance accredited instructors combine expertise with gentle guidance to create meaningful experiences for students - regardless of their yoga experience or limitations.
A SAFE YOGA EXPERIENCE
Our studio is ideal for your return to a new, safe yoga practice. We’ve added large ventilated spaces to support distancing and we continue to hold small class sizes. We require students & instructors to sign in and certify they have no symptoms. Our new covered outdoor deck area has been retrofitted to include mat distancing markers, more ventilation (never recirculated A/C), a disinfecting plan, max occupancy (50%) and safe practice reminders posted for students. Hand sanitizer, no-touch thermometer and bathroom disinfectant are available to instructors and students.
CHECK YOGA CLASS SCHEDULE AT THIS LINK:www.buddhayogaclass.com
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- DIRECT STUDIO ENTRY avoids breath vapor/contaminants found in multi-business, high-use, high traffic places like gyms, salons, spas & centers.
- LOW TRAFFIC: less than allowed maximum occupancy (50% per Health Dept).
- OUTDOOR, COVERED and enlarged space for 6ft distancing.
- FRESH OUTDOOR AIR ventilation and air flow. We NEVER recirculate with A/C.
- MAT MARKERS identify 6 ft distance from other students.
- NO MAT SHARING we no longer provide mats/props to avoid contamination.
- SMALL CLASS SIZES As a not-for-profit we’ve never stuffed classes for higher profits. We continue to maintain small class size (2-6).
- CERTIFICATION “SYMPTOM-FREE” sign-in for student/instructor to certify no covid symptoms.
- DISINFECTING PLAN to clean surfaces between classes.
- POSTED SAFE PRACTICE reminders for all students.
- HAND SANITIZER, NO-TOUCH THERMOMETER, DISINFECTANT, TISSUE available to instructors/students.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
Bring your own mat/towel
Bring & wear a facial covering/mask when possible
Do not come to class if you have symptoms or a fever
Maintain your 6 ft distancing
If you have asthma/allergy, cough into a tissue
RUIDOSO YOGA STUDIO - OPEN CLASS SCHEDULE
In the heart of Ruidoso, near corner of Sudderth & Mechem. Yoga Class SCHEDULE TIMES/DESCRIPTIONS
$10-15 suggested donation. We have yoga mats. Hatha Yoga styles: Yin Yoga, Beg. Ashtanga, Flow, Chair Yoga, Senior Ladies Gentle Yoga and various workshops to align chakras, structural patterning, Sacrum/SI Joint issues and Yoga for emotional balance.
YOGA ALLIANCE | CREDENTIALS
NEW MEXICO YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Earn a Yoga Teacher Certification RYT200 in 9 weekends. Classes held May - October. Enroll now to reserve a seat and begin the course of study early. Tuition: $3,900.00. Scholarship: $1,200.
YACEP YOGA ALLIANCE CONTINUING EDUCATION
Required by Yoga Alliance every 3 years to maintain yoga teachers' RYT designation. One single immersive day is accredited
for 10 contact + 20 non-contact hours. $200/day includes materials. May through October.
ADOBE PLAZA | RUIDOSO NEW MEXICO
Quintessential 1950s Adobe shopping center in the heart of the mountain Village of Ruidoso, New Mexico. ADOBE PLAZA
SANTA FE YOGA INSTITUTE | PRIVATE YOGA INSTRUCTION
SANTA FE YOGA INSTITUTE
Private instruction, yoga teacher training, consultation, scenic outdoor Santa Fe yoga excursions, retreats and personalized yoga treatment programs.
BUDDHA YOGA | NEAR SARASOTA FLORIDA GULF BEACHES
Serving Sarasota & Charlotte counties and the beach areas of Boca Grande, Placida & Venice with private yoga instruction. NORTH PORT BUDDHA YOGA
located in south Sarasota County off I75, Sumter exit.
NEW MEXICO LODGING | YOGA RETREAT PACKAGES